(With externally accessible battery compartment and featuring
AC power jack and RJ-11 modular jack)
This high quality amplifier is designed for the demanding broadcast engineer who desires quality, versatility, ruggedness and ease of operation. This model features: two independent output channels, one for the earpiece and the other for the speaker; dual switchable power from 1/4 W to 1/2 W; RJ-11 modular telephone jack and external power jack for AC adapter.
The battery is housed in a drawer compartment accessible from the side of the unit and can be changed in a matter of seconds without opening the amplifier. Includes belt clip, battery, and connecting cable.
· Input: balanced 2K ohms XLR-3 female, and RJ-11 modular jack
· Output: 8 ohms impedance, two independent amplifier channels, one for 1/4” and 1/8” jacks, the other for the speaker
· Power output switchable from 1/4 W to 1/2 W
· Powered by 9V alkaline battery or external power supply
· Diode protected circuit polarity
· Total quiescent current: 5mA
· Total current drain: 5mA if 600 ohms earpiece is used (with the speaker defeated)
· 8 ohms 2 ¼” diameter communication speaker (defeatable)
· Die cast aluminum body with glacier gray texture finish
· Dimensions: 4.75” L X 2.56” W X 1.5” H