(With externally accessible battery compartment)
A high fidelity amplifier; compact, versatile, rugged and light weight. It has two independent output channels for earpiece or headphone, switchable power from 1/4 W to 1/2 W.
The battery is housed in a drawer compartment accessible from the side of the unit and can be changed in seconds without opening the amplifier. Includes belt clip, battery, and connecting cable.
Features RJ-11 phone jack and AC adapter power supply jack.
· Input: balanced 2K ohms XLR-3 female and RJ-11 modular jack
· Output: 8 ohms impedance, 2 independent amplifier channels, 1/4” and 1/8” jacks
· Power output switchable from 1/4 W to 1/2 W
· Powered by 9V alkaline battery and AC adapter power supply jack
· Diode protected circuit polarity
· Total quiescent current: 5mA
· Total current drain: 5mA if 600 ohms to 2K ohms earpiece is used
· Diecast aluminum body with glacier gray texture finish
· Dimensions: 4.4” L X 2.4” W X 1.2” H